- The Rail Safety Standards Board (RSSB) launched the Opsweb extranet for frontline staff from across the railway industry to share best practice and standards for making railways safer.
- The site is an extranet requiring users to login to gain access
- They needed an agency partner to help develop the site’s content and drive targeted traffic from various railways organisations and companies.
- RSSB also wanted us to improve the user experience across the site, bringing it up to date with the latest UX techniques and practices.
- By working on a monthly support contract, the brief was to develop the website over time while maintaining business as usual activities, rather than a “big bang” relaunch.