“Microsoft is excited that LiveTiles is a launch partner for SharePoint home sites. We are thrilled that LiveTiles, along with Hyperfish and Wizdom, are building on SharePoint innovations like home sites, to deliver unique experiences and solutions that empower our joint customers to achieve more.”
– Dan Holme, Senior Product Marketing Director, SharePoint and OneDrive, Microsoft
About SharePoint home sites
Home sites aggregate corporate content – news, events, organisational updates and policies – and are designed to complement the existing communication and team sites.
Key features include:
- An official site for corporate news
- Robust menu options, such as the recently released mega-menu
- Native mobile readiness
- SharePoint start page that connects to your home site with the “My SharePoint” link
- Seamless branding between “org space” and “me space” with the “My SharePoint” link
- Microsoft integrated search, powered by artificial intelligence
LiveTiles, together with Hyperfish and Wizdom, extend the Modern SharePoint story
LiveTiles, along with Hyperfish and Wizdom (both LiveTiles companies), is a Microsoft SharePoint home sites launch partner, one of only fifteen globally.
Karl Redenbach, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, LiveTiles, welcomes this latest chapter to the Modern SharePoint story. “Microsoft and Dan Holme’s commitment to the evolution of SharePoint aligns perfectly with our own product roadmap,” he said. “We are more than delighted to be counted among their key partners to extend the home sites and Modern SharePoint capabilities to customers across the globe.”
LiveTiles, with Hyperfish and Wizdom, extends and enhances the SharePoint home sites experience to deliver powerful, personal and enterprise grade intranet experiences. These solutions have been built on years of experience and have delivered some of the world’s largest intranets across the globe – including PepsiCo, Virgin Australia and numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Key features include:
- Enhancing the personal user experience with the Wizdom Power Panel, an intelligent and personalized view of your SharePoint intranet through an easy to reach side panel accessible at all times
- Accurate content targeting with up-to-date user profile data
- Rapid roll out of site solution templates
- Engaging users with powerful LiveTiles Bots
- Deep insights into user engagement with LiveTiles Intelligence for Modern pages
- Protecting sensitive and confidential data across all collaboration channels
Discover more about home sites and how Wizdom along with LiveTiles and Hyperfish can help you enhance this latest Microsoft feature. Get in touch with us today.