Given the massive adoption of Teams these past few weeks and the need toÂ keep in touch with a dispersed or locked-down workforce, this question is on every internal communicators lips.
Dan Hawtrey, John Scott and Joe Perry of Content Formula and Jess Lassen of Wizdom/LiveTiles as they discuss the topic and answer the following questions:
- What are the pros and cons of Teams as an intranet?
- What are some of the tools and techniques you can use to help you build a Teams intranet?
- What are the major traps you should absolutely avoid?
- Why you should see this as a stop gap, not a permanent solution
Useful and related links:
- Please also check out our article Can Microsoft Teams deliver your intranet? which covers some of the topics raised in this webinar.
- We can help you build your own custom Teams intranet
- Check out Wizdom for Teams, a ready-made Teams intranet app