Using SharePoint to share digital marketing best practice across Pfizer EMEA
Our SharePoint experts deliver sexy SharePoint design, gamification and elegant user experience
Pfizer’s requirement was to replace two SharePoint intranet sites with one solution that would enable digital marketing managers to find and share digital marketing channel information and best practice.
- The site needed to look engaging and “cool” whilst remaining within brand guidelines
- Be simple to administer
- Intuitive navigation and elegant user experience
- Drive the digital mindset within Pfizer
Our SharePoint consultancy worked closely with stakeholders and users at Pfizer to define requirements and understand business objectives
- A full content audit of both sites was undertaken to ensure that good content was migrated and new content requirements were identified
- Our SharePoint consultants used an agile approach to development, working in sprints and testing and bug fixing as we progressed
- We introduced elements of gamification to encourage interaction, awarding badges for posted questions that received a lot of interaction.
- We created an identity for the Digihub that was differentiated from other Pfizer SharePoints but remained within Pfizer’s brand guidelines
- We designed and delivered a hub for Pfizers digital marketing community which enabled speedy access to key information with the desired engaging look and feel.
- Gamification has helped drive contributions and build community across a geographically dispersed region.